As of May 3rd, 2021 the Leon County Mask Mandate was removed. Chelsea Salon & Spa is continuing to follow recommended guidelines from both our Local Health Department as well as the CDC. We are continuing to set policies in place that protect our patrons as well as our staff. This is going to be a transition at Chelsea and we are asking for your support and understanding.
Below is our UPDATED Mask Policy as well as our continued protocols.
- Continued temperature checks on all guests as well as staff.
- Extended sanitation between guests at all stations and service areas.
- 15 minutes added between all services to allow for extended sanitation.
- Dividers between all shampoo bowls.
- Masks will be required upon entrance of Chelsea by all guests and staff.
- Masks need to be worn by all guests and staff while moving around the building.
- Once you are back with your service provider a conversation regarding your comfort with or without the masks will take place. If you are comfortable with not having the masks on, you and your service provider may remove them while in your designated area. If you are getting up to use the restroom or walk to another area of the salon, we ask that you please have your mask on.
- Front Desk staff will only remove their masks when they are behind the plexiglass screen.
We will be updating the website with these protocols as well as continuing to send out all future updates. We appreciate all of your support during these times and we are looking forward to moving towards the "new normal".